**Scroll to the bottom to see this schedule in a Google calendar**
- 4 - Mastering Evernote w/ Lianne Kruger
- 18 - Family History Writing Challenge w/ Lynn Palermo
- 1 - Reclaim the Records
- 15 - Research in British Columbia w/ M. Diane Rogers
- 1 - Overcoming the language barrier
- 15 - GPS: A Reasonably Exhaustive Search
- 29: WikiTree w/ Debi McGee Hoag
- 12 - Podcasts: why listen?
- 26 - Research in Boston w/ David Allen Lambert
- 10 - GPS: Analysis/Correlation of Information
- 24 - Mastering Evernote (Part 2) w/ Lianne Kruger
- 7 - Religious focus: Pentecostalism
- 21 - Preserving Old Letters w/ Melissa Barker
- 5 - GPS: Resolution of Conflicting Evidence
- 19 - Open Mic: Solve This!
- 2 - Clubs and Societies
- 16 - GPS: A Soundly Reasoned, Coherently Written Conclusion
- 30 - Alberta Archives
- 13 - Ontario Archives
- 27 - Filles du Roi: Who were they?
- 11 - VGA Virtual Conference (coming on November 9, 2019)
- 25 - State Archives w/ Melissa Barker
(US & Canada turn clocks back one hour on November 3)
- 8 - Under the Weather?
- 22 - Nova Scotia Archives
- 6 - Taking it to the Next Level: Going Pro
- 20 - TBD
Do you have a topic you would love to discuss on #genchat? Let us know!